Road Test CancellationsIndividual must notify tester 24 hours before scheduled test or a $20 fee will be assessed.
A State Certified Road Test FacilityMandatory Automotive Equipment
- Break Lights
- Lug Nuts
- Outside Left Mirror
- Rear View Mirror
- Safety Belts (all occupants)
- Seats (all occupants)
- Tail Lights
- Tires (no cords showing, properly inflated)
- Windshield wipers and washers
Applicant must bring proof of insurance, valid TIP or level 1 license, and/or appropriate driver education Segment II certificate. The applicant should also bring proof of vehicle registration. Only the applicant, the examiner, and a parent may be in the vehicle. The applicant's examiner must not be the same person as his or her driver training instructor.
Price, Refund, Cancellation, and No-show PoliciesNo refund but reduced fee on test retake.
- Price - $ 50.00
- Failure because of documents or equipment - Retest $10.00
- Failure on Skills test - Retest $20.00
- Failure on Driving test - Retest $30.00
- No Show - $20.00
Road Test Office(989) 288-8733